Global Music Distribution

Create Your Record Label for FREE.
Release Your music and keep all rights.
Without a subscription,your music can be everywhere .


FREE Global Music Distribution

Your music will be on Spotify, Apple Music, Instagram Stories, YouTube, Amazon Music, Pandora, Deezer, Facebook, and 150+ other platforms around the world. Keep ALL your rights.


A UPC is required to distribute each submission. That’s because every digital platform reports your numbers to Nielsen SoundScan using the UPC. If you don’t have one, you can get a UPC from us for FREE.

Build a catalog of music 100% free.

We keep just 10% of your digital distribution revenue and you get the remaining 90%. This structure incentivizes us to keep finding opportunities for ALL .

It also means you won’t pay a growing bill every year just to keep your music available online. Our setup is FREE, we only make money when you do.

FREE Worldwide Monetization

With us You’ll be set up to earn additional music money beyond streaming income, including sync licensing fees, video monetization revenue.



Newsletter Updates

Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter

One comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.